STONELINE® – The original!
Healthy nonfat cooking and frying!
The STONELINE® Imagination PLUS cookware convinces with its extra plus in safety and several additional features that give it a real additional value.
The extra plus in safety
The 3-step-safety handle ensures a sturdy fixing at the cookware and guarantees a unique child safety!
Removable handles for more flexibility
The handles can be removed freely according to the application. Turn your pan into a casserole dish for making au gratins or for keeping food warm in the oven. Even on the stove several pans can be placed spacesaving next to each other thanks to the removable handles.
Whisper function: glass lid with silicone rim
The glass lid with its silicone lip sits flush with the rim of the cookware. Ensuring energy saving and no clinking noises during cooking. The silicone lip protects the surface of the pots and pans and makes them more break-proof. The lid knob does not heat and protects your fingers from burns.
Handmade die-cast aluminium ensures the premium quality of the cookware. The extra-thick induction base guarantees an optimal heat storage and ensures energy-efficient cooking.
Thanks to the STONELINE® non-stick coating you can prepare your meals with or without fat and oil and remove them easily from the cookware.
Whether you are cooking on glass ceramics, induction, electric or gas, in cookware with the original STONELINE® coating, no stubborn residues stick and the easy manual cleaning saves you time and effort.
With a standard size of 24 cm, this frying pan is indispensable in every kitchen.
1 frying pan, ø approx. 24 cm, height: approx. 5.5 cm, approx. 1.9 l
1 long removable handle
The most important advantages of STONELINE® Imagination PLUS cookware at a glance:
- Extra plus in safety: 3-step-safety handle – unique child safety
- Removeable handles for more flexibility
- Glass lid with whisper function and finger heat protection
- Scratch-proof non-stick STONELINE® coating
- Vitamin-friendly cooking and frying without fat and oil
- Perfect results and crispy meat
- Also suitable for vegetarians: Vegetables stay crunchy and juicy
- No burning and no sticking
- Super easy to clean
- Extra strong, non-distorting base
- Base thickness: 5 mm
- Suitable for all cookers including induction cookers
- Oven-proof up to 240 °C (without handle) / 180 °C (with handle)
- Material: die-cast aluminium
Tips for cleaning and care:
We recommend cleaning your cookware thoroughly with water and a mild detergent before the first use.
Apply a few drops of cooking oil with a kitchen towel onto the coating.
No fat or oil is needed for further use!
Thanks to the Easy-Clean effect we recommend cleaning the cookware by hand. Wipe clean with hot water, a mild detergent and a soft sponge.