STONELINE® Made in Germany!
Healthy cooking and frying without fat!
STONELINE® FLEX cookware, with its removable handles, offers even greater flexibility! Easily convert your pan into a baking dish for baking and keeping dishes warm in the oven.
As well as being suitable for use in the oven, the cookware also saves space when stored in the cupboard. Easy cleaning is guaranteed, as is safe and stable handling.
This casserole dish has an extra-high edge at 6.4 cm and is ideal for all fried and stewed dishes!
Thanks to the special STONELINE® anti-stick coating, the dishes you prepare - depending on your preferences - can be made without frying fat or oil and released from the cookware without sticking.
It makes no difference whether you are cooking on a ceramic, induction, electric or gas hob.
Cookware with the original STONELINE® coating prevents stubborn food residue from sticking and the easy washing by hand saves you time and effort.
1 casserole dish, diam. approx. 28 cm, height: approx. 6.4 cm, approx. 3.1 l
The key advantages of STONELINE® cookware at a glance:
- Scratch-resistant, STONELINE® anti-stick coating
- Vitamin-preserving cooking and frying without fat or oil
- A perfect fry and crispy cooked meat
- Also suitable for vegetarians: vegetables stay crunchy and juicy
- No burning and no sticking
- Superbly easy to clean
- Extra-strong, warp-free base
- Base thickness: 4.5 mm
- Suitable for all hobs, including induction
- Oven-safe up to 220 °C (without handle) / 180 °C (with handle)
- Material: Forged aluminium
Cleaning and care tips:
Before using it for the first time, we recommend washing your cookware or bakeware thoroughly with a little water and gentle detergent.
Then use a paper towel to spread a few drops of cooking oil over the coating.
With further use, you can stop using fat or oil!
We recommend cleaning by hand thanks to the Easy-Clean effect. Simply wipe out with hot water, washing-up liquid and a soft sponge.