STONELINE® Made in Germany!
Healthy fat-free cooking and frying in the frying pan 20 cm!
The pans in this product line are characterized by a distinctly handy soft-touch handle and a very high-quality pan body made of forged aluminum. This makes this frying pan the perfect everyday companion and an absolute essential in the kitchen.
Thanks to the special STONELINE® non-stick coating, your food can be prepared with or without frying fat and oil - as you wish - and can be removed from the frying & universal pans completely without sticking.
It doesn't matter whether you cook on glass ceramic, induction, electric or gas. In pans with the original STONELINE® coating, no stubborn residues stick and the simple hand wash saves you time and effort.
Made in Germany.
1 frying pan, approx. 28 cm, height: approx. 5,1 cm, approx. 2,4 l
The most important advantages of STONELINE® cookware at a glance:
- The world's only non-stick coating with real stone particles
- Scratch-resistant STONELINE® non-stick coating
- Vitamin-friendly cooking and frying without fat and oil
- Optimal frying result and crispy roasted meat
- Also suitable for vegetarians: Vegetables remain crisp and juicy No burning and no sticking
- Super easy to clean Extra strong, warp-free bottom
- Base thickness: 4.5 mm
- Suitable for all types of stoves, including induction
- This product is oven safe up to 150 °C
- Material: forged aluminum
Cleaning and care tips:
Before using for the first time, we recommend washing your cookware or bakeware thoroughly with a little water and a mild dishwashing detergent. Then spread a few drops of cooking oil on the coating with a paper kitchen towel. For further use, you can dispense with the use of grease or oil! Thanks to the easy-clean effect, cleaning by hand is recommended. Simply wipe out with hot water, hand dishwashing detergent and a soft sponge.