STONELINE® 5 pc Cookware Bakeware Set, with Lid, Non-Stick Pot Baking Tin Serving Pan
€79.95*% Old price: €179.95*
You save 100,00 €
Available immediately, in 1-3 days at your home
STONELINE® – The original!
Healthy nonfat cooking and frying
This multifunctional cookware and baking set is versatile in use and can be used for cooking, frying, steaming, stewing and baking. The accessories are perfectly suitable as coasters, serving plates and glass cutting boards, too.
Thanks to the STONELINE® non-stick coating you can prepare your meals – as desired – with or without fat and oil and remove them easily from the cookware.
Whether you are cooking on glass ceramics, induction, electric or gas, in cookware with the original STONELINE® coating, no stubborn residues stick and the easy manual cleaning saves you time and effort.
This set of 5 consists of:
1 die-cast aluminium cooking pot, ø approx. 24 cm, height: approx. 11.5 cm, volume: approx. 4 I, induction base: approx. 18 cm
1 die-cast aluminium lid, ø approx. 24 cm, height: approx. 5.2 cm, volume: approx. 1.9 I, induction base: approx. 16 cm
1 sersving pan / die-cast aluminium lid, ø approx. 24 cm, height: approx. 5.2 cm, approx. 1.9 I, induction base: approx. 16 cm
1 steam insert, ø approx. 24 cm, height: approx. 6.5 cm, aluminium, also suitable as baking pan
1 silicone mat / coaster, ø approx. 24 cm, also suitable as insert for the steam insert so that it can be used as a baking pan
1 glass lid / cutting board, ø approx. 24 cm
The most important advantages of the STONELINE® roaster and bakeware set at a glance:
- World’s only non-stick coating with real stone particles
- Scratch-proof STONELINE® non-stick coating
- Vitamin-friendly cooking and frying without fat and oil
- Perfect results and crispy meat
- Also suitable for vegetarians: Vegetables stay crunchy and juicy
- No burning and no sticking
- Super easy to clean
- Extra strong, non-distorting base
- Excellent cooking, baking and frying results
- Steam insert for gentle cooking
- Space-efficient storage
- Heat resistance: steam insert, glass lid, silicone insert: up to 220 °C; cooking pot, die-cast aluminium lid: up to 250 °C
- Material: die-cast aluminium, aluminium, glass, silicone
Tips for cleaning and care:
We recommend cleaning your cookware thoroughly with water and a mild detergent before the first use.
Apply a few drops of cooking oil with a kitchen towel onto the coating.
No fat or oil is needed for further use!
Thanks to the Easy-Clean effect we recommend cleaning the cookware by hand. Wipe clean with hot water, a mild detergent and a soft sponge.
|Content:||from 1 l to 2 l, from 3 l to 4 l, from 4 l to 5 l|
|Height:||5 to 10 cm, 10 to 15 cm|
|Number of parts:||5 parts|
|Oven suitable until:||150 °C, 180 °C, 200 °C, 220 °C|
0 of 0 reviews