STONELINE® – The original!
Healthy nonfat cooking and frying
Wood is the hip style element to add a warm accent to any kitchen ambience and create a calming, balanced atmosphere. The Back To Nature range from STONELINE® combines all of these characteristics. The products in stylish wood effect become a harmonious eye-catcher in their own right on a beautifully laid table.
Who can resist these wafer-thin pancakes with their sweet or spicy toppings?
Sweet crêpes Suzette, crêpes with jam, hazelnut spread or fruit compote - or how about savoury crêpes with cheese, mushrooms, herbs or a light vegetable mousse?
They are all made from a thin batter, which can be distributed easily over the cooking surface of this crêpe pan with the wooden slider.
The little side rim ensures that nothing leaks out.
Simply pour the batter into the pan, distribute it over the entire frying surface using the batter spreader, fry, flip, and you're done!
Thanks to the special STONELINE® anti-stick coating, the dishes you prepare - depending on your preferences - can be made without frying fat or oil and released from the cookware without sticking.
It makes no difference whether you are cooking on a ceramic, induction, electric or gas hob.
Cookware with the original STONELINE® coating prevents stubborn food residue from sticking and the easy washing by hand saves you time and effort.
1 crêpe pan, ø approx. 25 cm, height: approx. 1.7 cm, approx. 0.7 l
1 wooden batter spreader
The most important advantages of STONELINE® cookware at a glance:
- World’s only non-stick coating with real stone particles
- Scratch-proof STONELINE® non-stick coating
- Vitamin-friendly cooking and frying without fat and oil
- Perfect results and crispy meat
- Also suitable for vegetarians: Vegetables stay crunchy and juicy
- No burning and no sticking
- Superbly easy to clean
- Extra strong, warp-free base
- Base thickness: 4.5 mm
- Suitable for all hobs, including induction
- Oven-safe up to 180 °C
- Material: Cast aluminium
Cleaning and care tips:
Before using it for the first time, we recommend washing your cookware or bakeware thoroughly with a little water and gentle detergent.
Then use a paper towel to spread a few drops of cooking oil over the coating.
With further use, you can stop using fat or oil!
We recommend cleaning by hand thanks to the Easy-Clean effect. Simply wipe out with hot water, washing-up liquid and a soft sponge.
- STONELINE® crêpe pan with wooden crêpe roller - Dimensions: diam. 25 cm, height approx. 1.7 cm, capacity: approx. 0.7 l
- Material: Cast aluminium with plastic handle, wooden crêpe roller
- With original STONELINE anti-stick coating featuring real stone particles
- Easy cleaning: rinse with hot water, dry, and you're done (dishwasher safe)
- Can be used on induction, gas, electric, ceramic and halogen hobs (suitable for all types of hobs)
|Content:||up to 1 l|
|Oven suitable until:||150 °C, 180 °C|
|Series:||Back to Nature|
1 of 1 reviews
October 29, 2019 14:27
Das ist jetzt meine 2 "SpezialPfanne" aus dem Haus Stoenline und auch hier bin ich einfach nur begeistertert. Gleichmäßiges braten und sehr schnell warm. Bin sehr zufrieden. Meine Empfehlung habt ihr