Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Items not in stock
- Order number: 18487
STONELINE® - The Original!
This pan, made from high-quality, heat-conducting stainless steel is ideal for frying dishes quickly.
The material is especially sturdy and long-lasting and is suitable for all hobs, including induction.
The pan features a pouring lip that allows the clean pouring of sauces, meat juices and so on.
1 frying pan, diam. approx. 24 cm, height: approx. 5.0 cm, approx. 2.3 l
The key advantages of STONELINE® cookware at a glance:
- Ideal for quick frying
- Fantastic flavour
- High-quality 18/10 stainless steel
- Pouring lip for the drip-free decanting of liquids
- Energy-saving frying and even heat distribution
- Suitable for all hobs, including induction
- Extra-strong, warp-free capsule base
- Base thickness 5.0 mm
- Oven-safe up to 220 °C
- Material: 18/10 stainless steel
Cleaning and care tips
Before using it for the first time, we recommend washing your cookware thoroughly with a little water and gentle detergent.
Then use a paper towel to spread a few drops of cooking oil around the pan.
We recommend cleaning by hand: Simply wipe out with hot water, washing-up liquid and a soft sponge.
|Content:||from 2 l to 3 l|