Previous price: €56.38 *
You save €21.43
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Items not in stock
- Order number: 14561
STONELINE® – The original!
Healthy nonfat cooking and frying
Teppan Yaki is a Japanese way of cooking. Food is being prepared on a hot plate.
With the STONELINE® Teppan Yaki plate you can cook especially healthy because you do not need any additional fat or oil.
Create some authentic oriental atmosphere at home and try making original Okonomiyaki or Yakisoba! This grill plate is the perfect basic equipment.
Of course this multi purpose plate can be used for many other dishes too.
It is suitable for all cooktops including induction. After grilling you can put the plate directly onto the table and keep food warm longer.
Thanks to the great heat-storage capacities of the die-cast aluminium food stays warm longer.
If you have a portable cooking field you can easily turn the grill plate into a table grill. An absolute highlight with friends or at a garden party!
1 Teppan Yaki plate, approx. 36 x 23 cm, height: approx. 4.1 cm
2 thermo handle protectors
The most important advantages of STONELINE® cookware at a glance:
- Scratch-proof non-stick STONELINE® coating
- Vitamin-friendly cooking and frying without fat and oil
- Perfect results and crispy meat
- Also suitable for vegetarians: Vegetables stay crunchy and juicy
- No burning and no sticking
- Super easy to clean
- Extra strong, non-distorting base
- Base thickness: 4.5 mm
- Suitable for all cookers including induction cookers
- Oven-proof up to 230 °C / 180 °C (with thermo handle protectors)
- Material: die-cast aluminium
Tips for cleaning and care:
We recommend cleaning your cookware thoroughly with water and a mild detergent before the first use.
Apply a few drops of cooking oil with a kitchen towel onto the coating.
No fat or oil is needed for further use!
Thanks to the Easy-Clean effect we recommend cleaning the cookware by hand. Wipe clean with hot water, a mild detergent and a soft sponge.