Previous price: €189.95 *
You save €70.00
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 19205
STONELINE® - The original!
Healthy nonfat cooking and frying
Secure low pressure function: Outlet valve for an even and constant vapor pressure. Steam is released from the sides. Up to 70 % energy and 50 % time saving unlike traditional pots.
Low-pressure functional lid: Immediate opening during cooking possible; allows spontaneous seasoning.
Simple and intuitive handling: Lid lock closes and opens when turning it.
Functional full-view cooking due to the glass insert.
Healthy nutrition: valuable vitamins & nutrients are saved
Handles with non-slip silicone protectors prevent burns.Ovenproof due to silicone protectors can be removed.
Made of high quality die--cast aluminium which assures an optimal thermal conductivity and long heat storage.
Extra strong bottom that will not bend. Suitable for all cookers, even induction cookers.
The cookware are equipped with the original STONELINE® coating. It is extremely robust, has perfect nonstick properties and is super easy to clean.
This set consists of:
1 roasting pot Ø 24 cm, hight approx. 11.9 cm, ~ 4.5 l
1 stewing pan Ø 24 cm, hight approx. 6.2 cm, ~ 2.4 l
1 low-pressure functional lid
2 silicon protection handles
The most important advantages of STONELINE® cookware at a glance:
- Scratch-proof non-stick STONELINE® coating
- No excess pressure: easy opening during cooking
- Up to 70 % energy and 50 % time saving unlike traditional pots
- Low-pressure functional lid suitable for both roasting pot and stewing pan.
- Functional full-view cooking
- Easy operation
- Fast and even heat transfer
- Perfect results and crispy meat
- Perfect taste
- For vitamin-preserving cooking and frying without fat or oil
- No burning and no sticking
- Super easy to clean
- Suitable for all cookers including induction cookers
- Extra strong, non-distorting base
- Base thickness: 4.5 mm (pan) / 3.5 mm (roasting pot)
- Oven-proof up to 180 °C (pan / lid) / 220 °C (roasting pot)
- Material: die-cast aluminium
Tips for cleaning and care:
We recommend cleaning your cookware thoroughly with water and a mild detergent before the first use. Apply a few drops of cooking oil with a kitchen towel onto the coating. No fat or oil is needed for further use! Thanks to the Easy-Clean effect we recommend cleaning the cookware by hand. Wipe clean with hot water, a mild detergent and a soft sponge.
|Number of parts:||3 parts|
|Content:||from 2 l to 3 l, from 4 l to 5 l|
|Height:||5 bis 10 cm, 10 bis 15 cm|
|oven suitable until:||150 °C|