Previous price: €79.95 *
You save €30.00
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Items not in stock
- Order number: 16598
STONELINE® – The original!
Healthy nonfat cooking and frying!
The STONELINE® Imagination cookware convinces not only with its trendy colors but also with several additional features that give it real additional value.
Removable click handle that gives more flexibility
Turn your pan into a casserole dish for making au gratins or for keeping food warm in the oven.
Elevated warming zone
Sear the ingredients for a few moments and then move them to the additionally integrated frying zone for gently letting them simmer. The elevated zone is ideal for the nutrient-protective frying of heat-sensitive dishes.
Handmade die-cast aluminium ensures the premium quality of the cookware.
The extra-thick induction base guarantees an optimal heat distribution and ensures energy-efficient cooking.
A medium pan size is hard to find, but this pan surely meets the demands. With a diameter of 26 cm, this frying pan is neither too big nor too small.
1 frying pan, ø approx. 26 cm, height: approx. 5.0 cm, approx. 2.2 l
1 long removable handle
The most important advantages of STONELINE® Imagination cookware at a glance:
- Removeable and exchangeable handles for more flexibility
- Higher than ususal: convinces with its extra-high shape
- With practical and convenient pouring rim
- Glass lid with whisper function and finger heat protection
- Scratch-proof non-stick STONELINE® coating
- Vitamin-friendly cooking and frying without fat and oil
- Perfect results and crispy meat
- Also suitable for VEGETATRIANS: Vegetables stay crunchy and juicy
- No burning and no sticking
- Super easy to clean
- Extra strong, non-distorting base
- Base thickness: 5 mm
- Suitable for all cookers including induction cookers
- Oven-proof up to 220 °C (without handles, without lid) / 180 °C (with handles, with lid)
- Material: die-cast aluminium
Tips for cleaning and care:
We recommend cleaning your cookware thoroughly with water and a mild detergent before the first use.
Apply a few drops of cooking oil with a kitchen towel onto the coating.
No fat or oil is needed for further use!
Thanks to the Easy-Clean effect we recommend cleaning the cookware by hand. Wipe clean with hot water, a mild detergent and a soft sponge.
|Content:||up to 1 l|