Previous price: €49.95 *
You save €10.00
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Items not in stock
- Order number: 17899
STONELINE® - The original!
Wood is the most popular style element and gives any kitchen a warm accent and creates a classy and harmonious atmosphere. The STONELINE® Back to Nature line combines these features. The products in a classy wood design are a definite eye-catcher even at festive dinner tables.
Protect your cooktop and gain work surface at the same time.
These cover plates are extremely robust and practically unbreakable (shock-resistant).
Scratches have no chance.
You can easily place pots and pans (with a maximum weight of 10 kilos) on them.
In three different heights and exchangeable feet for multi-purpose use:
Plates sit directly on the cooktop
Plates can be used for example as a cutting board
Low rubber foot;
For example as a scratch-protection for glass ceramic cooktops
(approx. 1 cm height)
High rubber foot;
Suitable for electric or gas cooktops
(approx. 4.5 cm height)
- Size each plate: approx. 52 x 30 cm
- Material: break-proof glass
- Multi-purpose use: cutting, preparing, serving, as coasters or as an additional worktop
- Heat resistant: also suitable as a coaster
- With 2 sets of exchangeable feet
- Anti-slip feet for more stability; avoid scratches on sensitive glass ceramic cooktops or glass surfaces
- Odor neutral: odors don’t stick
- Easy to clean thanks to the smooth surface
- Dishwasher-safe (without feet)
The surface as well as the suction cups must be free of dirt + grease, so the suction cups can be fixed well on the glass plate.
(A) Affixing suction cups: The suction cups shall be moisturized before pressing them on the glass plate.
(B) Affixing supporting feet: The suction cups shall be put onto the supporting feet initially.
After that the suction cups shall be moisturized and pressed on the glass plate together with the supporting feet.
|Number of parts:||2 parts|