Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 21252
STONELINE® - The original!
Healthy nonfat cooking and frying!
The STONELINE® pot is perfect for the single kitchen.
Use it for cooking or frying small portions, for making slowcooked dishes like goulash or chilli or for ragouts and curries. Also perfect for warming up food.
Thanks to the premium nonstick coating you can cook and fry without burning or having food that sticks in the cookware- even if you prefer cooking without using additional fat or oil.
1 pot, ø approx. 20 cm, height: approx. 8.5 cm, approx. 2.6 l
1 glass lid, ø approx. 20 cm
The most important advantages of STONELINE® Cookware at a glance:
- Scratch-proof non-stick STONELINE® coating
- Vitamin-friendly cooking and frying without fat and oil
- Perfect results and crispy meat
- Also suitable for vegetarians: Vegetables stay crunchy and juicy
- No burning and no sticking
- Super easy to clean
- Extra strong, non-distorting base
- Base thickness 2.8 mm
- Suitable for all cookers including induction cookers
- This product is oven-proof up to 180 °C
- Material: aluminium
Tips for cleaning and care:
We recommend cleaning your cookware thoroughly with water and a mild detergent before the first use. Apply a few drops of cooking oil with a kitchen towel onto the coating. No fat or oil is needed for further use! Thanks to the Easy-Clean effect we recommend cleaning the cookware by hand. Wipe clean with hot water, a mild detergent and a soft sponge.
|Content:||from 2 l to 3 l|
|Height:||5 bis 10 cm|